Assignment 5- Colour Diary

 


Cranberry Ginger Ale: 



Sprite Lemon Lime Soda:



Some small stones I found in my room:




Candle:


Headphones/ Headset:




Waterbottle:



Sock #1:





Sock #2: 




(Also I just want to say sorry my socks look so hairy in the pictures! I swear they're clean my cat was just sleeping on them haha!)

Poster:



My cat #1 (Maggie): 





My cat #2 (Ginny): 








My dog (Reilly): 






This is my colour Diary for Assignment 7! First of all I would just like to say I'm sorry the photos are all very poorly lit I had taken them before I went to work. 

I actually struggled a little bit mixing some colours specifically with the pop cans and water bottle mostly because they're metallic but also because I wasn't able to achieve the brightness or vibrancy of some of the colours. Other than that though I had fun with this project! I found it to be quite theraputic and relaxing mixing colours.

Time Taken: 4 or 5 hours

Size: 8.5 x 11

Supplies: Acrylic paint














Comments