Sketchbook- Final Pages

 



This first page was my inspiration/ brainstorming page I had made for the Collage project. For the landscape piece I ended up brainstorming the general idea for it as I was creating it. 






This was just a quick layout sketch I had done for my still life to help me decide where I wanted to use each of the colours. 




This was my sad attempt at drawing hands haha. Hands are probably the most difficult aspect of drawing for me and I really would like to improve upon it. 




This was my brainstorming page for the cyanotype project. Most of the ideas I created on here I ended up using for the piece aside from the batman. 










The two picture you see above are some more pen sketches I did. For the first one, I really enjoy drawing skulls I find them to be very fascinating whether its in a realistic art style or an imaginative one, it is usually always distinguishable. I also really enjoy drawing what I like to call, "Scribble flowers" they're probably one of the things I draw the most. 
The second pen drawing is of a biblically correct angel. I myself am an atheist however I find this design to be so unique and just generally really cool so I wanted to try drawing one. 


Time taken: about 2 hours
Supplies: Regular blue pencil




For this page I was making gesture drawings. When I draw figures I fell often times they turn out looking stiff and not as fluid in motion as I would like so I was practicing creating the basic motion of characters in hopes it would help. 

Time Taken: Half an hour maybe more
Supplies: Faber castell red pencil





These next two pages were some drawings I made trying to practice anatomy. Similarly to hands, anatmoy is also a huge struggle for me and I really want to get better at it so I'm trying to practice that more often. 
Time taken: 2 hours
Supplies: HB pencil, Faber castell red pencil

These drawing here are actually just some doodles I did while I was listening in one of my other classes. This character is from the videogame Genshin Impact. 

Time taken: 1 1/2 hours
Supplies: HB pencil

This last drawing here was just something fun I made wanting to try out my coloured sharpies (liners). I wasn't sure what to draw so I just went onto Pintrest and searched for outfits and this was the first to show up. I really like how it turned out, I think it's very cute aside from the wacky hands. 



Time taken: 2 hours
Materials: Prisma Colour Pencil Crayons, coloured fine tip sharpies. 




Comments